Re: openssl problem

Hi, thanks for helping.

The command is:
openssl ca -in mail-request.csr -out mail-signed.pem

> You should always provide all commands you used.
> Try "echo 01 > /etc/ssl/mailCA/serial" and repeat your last command.

No, it still doesn't work the output is still:
Using configuration from /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf
Enter pass phrase for /etc/ssl/private/private-key.pem:
wrong number of fields on line 1 (looking for field 6, got 1, '' left)

> Try TinyCA it is simpler and with a nice GUI.
Yes, I will try that. But honestly I would really like to know what's wrong with my config.

Didier

Visit your host, monkey.org