Disabling password quality checking

Folks,

I'm using an OpenBSD system for providing mail service (SMTP/POP3) to
a company.

The "trouble" I'm finding is that when the personnel of the company
tries to set their passwords, most times they are asked for *better*
passwords (they seem to be using dictionary-based passwords).

None of these accounts is used for any other service than e-mail, so
I'd like to disable the OpenBSD's password checking feature so that
the personnel can set any password they want, even if that's not a
security-wise policy.

Is there any way to do this?

--
Fernando Gont (fgont_(_at_)_frh_(_dot_)_utn_(_dot_)_edu_(_dot_)_ar)
Laboratorio de Informatica

Visit your host, monkey.org