VPN Client access to server though BSD gateway.

I konw this issue has been tossed around before a few times. However reading the previous messages I am still unable to come up with a solid answer to this problem. I am running OpenBSD 3.5 as a firewall/gateway. I need to be able to connect from a win2k box inside the network to a Nortel VPN outside of the network. I have read messages about OpenBSD implementing some sort of ipsec-proxy however I could never find documention on how to use it.

So if one of you guys that have delt with this issue or anybody who knows - I would like to know the proper steps or things to configure to get this working.

Visit your host, monkey.org