Newbie help on color in terminal

Hi

I'm a debian guy who just decided to try and implement a openbsd server (no x running).''

Installation has gone fine so far,,and vim is up and running with syntax highlighting. Am running ksh shell (for the moment anyway). However I cant seem to get color in my terminal. When i do a "ls" command i would like it to display colors. On debian I can do ls --color or make an alias for that. But so far I have been unable to quickly find out how to do this on my openbsd machine despite googling. Any help would be appreciated.

Thomas