xtensa 600 system time battery

I got some broken laptops , so I created one out off
the scrap ... so I boot up and it tells me that the
clock is 'nt set and I should replace the system
battery ... ( or something like that ) So ja sure on a
normal computer thats a biggish round and flat battery
.. but on a laptop ??? and on this one ??? where is it
....I 've looked every where and I can't find it .....
any one got any suggestions ....
 ( I found something next to,in between  the
proccesssor and   the touch pad abt 7mm diameter ..
??? )
or know someone or somewhere ... I might find out more

thanks...

S.