[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "convert -verbose" broken??
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: "convert -verbose" broken??
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:33:55 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 11:43:14AM -0700, Ralph wrote:
> Hi - my main concern is with the convert tool. It
> doesn't appear to find files that are in the same
> directory as it, like there's something on OpenBSD
> that doesn't allow it to run properly? Has anyone
> ever had a problem using the convert utility? How did
> you get it to work!?
as it says in the manpage.
funk:~/tmp% file sake.jpg
sake.jpg: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01
funk:~/tmp% convert sake.jpg sake.png
funk:~/tmp% file sake.png
sake.png: PNG image data, 350 x 285, 8-bit/color RGB, non-interlaced
funk:~/tmp% uname -a
OpenBSD funk 3.6 GENERIC#0 i386
Visit your host, monkey.org