Re: 3.6 arrived

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 01:01:54AM +0200, van Helsing wrote:

> Thats why ppl. dislike oBSD-mailinglists and oBSD... thanks for the
> perfect example.

Oh come on. This is a tired old FAQ that I'm sure goes back to the
earliest days of the OS.

Seeing it repeated endlessly in the lists makes me more impressed with
the patience of some people. In some cases it's like talking to
drooling 6 year old retarded kids that found mommy's crack pipe hidden
under the trailer.

New List Member 'Bubba': "Duh... Where can me get ISO images for
       teh OpenBSD?"