Re: 3.6 arrived

On 2004-10-18 20:42:52 +0200, chefren wrote:
> arrange it that way (Pay Pal?). If someone else wants to donate the cost of
> traffic it away for free, no problem but why should Theo do so?

Traffic is essentially _free_ today. I can get hosted servers
with 1.5TB/month; I even saw an ad for a flatrate.

If you want to generate money for the project go for the company
users and bugger _them_ (the enterprise distribution is the right
solution). But first contribute by yourself.

Best regards
    Martin
--
                    http://www.tm.oneiros.de