Contacting adaptec

Can anyone recommend a contact at adaptec that might be receptive to
our needs regarding array management. One poster recommended starting
with the marketing department imho an executive might be a good person
to start with but then again I doubt anyone would be willing to give
up such a contact. I would be willing spend some time on the phone
long distance if necessary. I took a look at the adaptec website and
found several numbers and emails listed but I was hoping to get
something a little more effective.
Thanks