looking for obsd colo to swap resources with for critical services.

We use openbsd for our servers and we are looking
to trade a rack, an ip block, and nominal bandwidth
with another provider for like so that we and that provider have an extra
set of servers in a different location to provide nominal services in case of an
local outage (email mx relay, dns, www2 only for critical sites, off hour
rsync.).

The preference is that both providers be proficient in openbsd
just in case local sysadmins could facilitate issues for each other.

This server farm is in Florida, so ideal would be a provider
on a different coast, country or at least someone who's natural
disasters are not during the late summer ;)
for example a possible candidate is someone who
may experience more risk of an outage during the
winter for the nothern hemisphere
 ;)

We are looking to start doing so the first part of the next calendar year,
2005, but are flexible.

If this is something that may interest you
please reply direct to ppruett @ webengr.com
 ph usa 1-321-633-4990
or form at
   http://webengr.com/us/contact/

PLEASE Do not reply to this email list.

-

apologies for those reading who it does not apply to.

Visit your host, monkey.org