[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sun E250 + RSC + OpenBSD?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Sun E250 + RSC + OpenBSD?
- From: John Wright <john_(_at_)_dryfish_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:51:39 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: John Wright <john_(_at_)_dryfish_(_dot_)_org>
On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 10:51:32PM +0200, Stephan Tesch wrote:
> Nope. AFAIK you have to run the Solaris apps to manage users and the like.
> Maybe it's possible to run that stuff via emulation, but I've never done it
> and doubt that it works. But still, if you try it out, please send us the
I've managed to get 3.5 to not hang when the RSC is set to console and
managed to send a login console to it but I'm missing the console messages
which come after the kernel messages.
I've not tried figuring out how to manage the RSC yet.
Visit your host, monkey.org