[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Changing the boot screen resolution or font size
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Changing the boot screen resolution or font size
- From: Harry Putnam <reader_(_at_)_newsguy_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:37:06 -0500
- Cancel-lock: sha1:MYxTmR1SNyUfqB59NJJlI5e386U=
- Organization: Still searching...
q# <eth0_(_at_)_o2_(_dot_)_pl> writes:
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 08:31:24AM -0500, Harry Putnam wrote:
>> > FAQ: <http://cortez/openbsd/faq/faq7.html#80x50> !
>> Nothing here but a search box, a list of commercial links and
Well this is a nice pointer to something unrelated to what I asked
about. I know how to set screen font etc after bootup has occurred.
But as stated in my original post:
> I'm finding lots of stuff related to screen res etc after booted but
> not about that initial (reverse video?) screen.
How to make the bootup screen have smaller res or using a different font.