Re: pf book ?

On Oct 9, 2004, at 7:53 AM, J.D. Bronson wrote:

I installed 3.6 and want to use pf. I have tons of examples to go by, but wanted to stop at Barns & Noble today and pickup a book.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good pf book for openbsd?

http://www.openbsd.org/books.html

The ones listed as OpenBSD-specific are all quite good, except for Building Linux and OpenBSD Firewalls, which is terribly out of date (and has no business still being in stock on shelves). If you're specifically looking for PF assistance, Jacek's book will probably be most appropriate. Google for reviews.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting