[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Changing the boot screen resolution or font size
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Changing the boot screen resolution or font size
- From: Harry Putnam <reader_(_at_)_newsguy_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 17:58:11 -0500
- Cancel-lock: sha1:xy0BfQxbk2NlTsVPFGX/aWkfzyM=
- Organization: Still searching...
I've been searching thru past posts here looking for a guide to
changing the boot screen one gets on boot up.
I'm finding lots of stuff related to screen res etc after booted but
not about that initial (reverse video?) screen.
How does one go about setting a smaller size to the type or screen
resolution. And maybe getting rid of the ugly blocky reverse video.
Visit your host, monkey.org