Re: Configuration of IceWm for the OpenBSD 3.5

  On Oct 08 at 15:38, Greg spoke:

> You are correct - it seems that IceWm kinda ignores the $PATH variable.

Hm, I'm not sure.
You could start another session from an xterm on an alternate
display and adjust $PATH in advance.
(startx `which icewm` -- :1)

> Actually I just received an email from someone who suggested that I needed
> to add "/usr/local/bin" to my PATH (which is already the case) - but I

Sometimes only one of .profile and .bashrc is evaluated.
I guess if you start icewm from a console session that has
/usr/local/bin and /usr/X11R6/bin already in $PATH they will be
honored by icewm.

-Hanspeter

Visit your host, monkey.org