Internet Gateway...

Hi all,

I'd like to setup gateway between my internal school network and internet, and
for this I want to access always through web pages. I mean, user on the
internal net starts his browser and try to access external resource, but the
first things must be a page that permit to authenticate user for the first
request, next browsing must work 'till the user exiting browser. It is exist
some system working like this on openbsd (or other free system?)

Thank's

darek

Istituto Don Bosco (on FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE

Visit your host, monkey.org