Re: what's wrong with my pf.conf and altq

See the previous post for the entire rule.

I did indeed misunderstand the Kb and KB or Mb/MB etc So I have modified my
parent rule from this:
altq on $ext_if cbq bandwidth 40Kb queue { high_priority, low_priority }
to this for example:
altq on $ext_if cbq bandwidth 400Kb queue { high_priority, low_priority }

As far as I've understand, my total bandwidth should not exceed the value of
parent queue, which is now +/- 40KB. I've connected the box now to a very
fast connection at work to see if something changes, I get about 700KB/s,
how is this possible?