[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Installation problem
- From: David Aquilina <dwaquilina_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:18:38 -0400
- Reply-to: David Aquilina <dwaquilina_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I'm attempting to install OpenBSD 3.5 (via CDs purchased from OpenBSD)
on an AMD64 system - one of Sun's opteron workstations, to be precise.
It appears that the kernel boots just fine, however when it reaches
the point where the installation process normally starts, it just sits
there doing nothing. I'm trying to use the AMD64 version of OpenBSD, I
haven't tried the x86 version yet.
I didn't see any errors, but I can hand-copy the last few lines of
output if someone is interested in looking at it.
Has anyone seen this behavior before? if so, how have you worked around it?
Visit your host, monkey.org