[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: make release error (undefined reference) on OPENBSD_3_6 and OPENBSD_3_6_BASE
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: make release error (undefined reference) on OPENBSD_3_6 and OPENBSD_3_6_BASE
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:05:19 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de> [2004-10-07 23:00]:
> On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 09:17:02PM +0200, Markus Kolb wrote:
> > On 07.10.2004 20:50, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
> > >This smells like some non-standard compile flags.
> > Oh yeah. Great.
> > I forgot the "+" in
> > COPTS+=-march=i486
> > CXXOPTS+=-march=i486
> Is there any good reason for using such optimizations?
besides killing time and prolling? can't really think of any.
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org