From: owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org] On Behalf Of
Kiraly Zoltan
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 1:17 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Question about DNS and Named

     I obtain an IP from my ISP, and a DNS address.

    I use OpenBSD 3.5-stable as gateway, this box do NAT for more
Windows PC. Every windows PC use as gateway my OpenBSD box IP
(192.168.10.1), but i need to set the ISP DNS at every Windows PC.

    I want to hide the ISP DNS address from windows clients. I think,
when i use named on OpenBSD is a good idea ? And every clients set
192.168.10.1 as DNS server ?

    Thanks