[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Verify VPN is working from logs
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Verify VPN is working from logs
- From: Tarquin Joseph <tarquin_(_dot_)_joseph_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:46:34 -0400
- Reply-to: Tarquin Joseph <tarquin_(_dot_)_joseph_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I've configured a VPN link between two NET4501's running OpenBSD 3.5
using the example given man vpn.
My question is this: after running isakmpd -d -D A=99 on both boxes,
what should I look for to verify that the VPN has negotiated properly.
Thanks in advance for responses.
Visit your host, monkey.org