[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A User Coming from Freebsd and Linux needs help
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: A User Coming from Freebsd and Linux needs help
- From: Siju George <sgeorge_(_dot_)_ml_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:07:19 +0530
- Reply-to: Siju George <sgeorge_(_dot_)_ml_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:12:31 +0200, T. Ribbrock <emgaron_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 10:43:23AM +0530, Siju George wrote:
> > Sorry I made the mistake! In Linux the first partition is "hda0" and
> > not "hda1" Sorry for the confusion created!
> Errr - no, the first partition of an IDE drive under Linux is inded
> "hda1", FWIW.
Oh no! I just happened to ask somebody nearby! We both got confused thats why.
Thanks a lot Thomas correcting.