[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue with installing programs from ports
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Issue with installing programs from ports
- From: Jason Crawford <jasonrcrawford_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:04:36 -0400
- Reply-to: Jason Crawford <jasonrcrawford_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
How could you possibly expect anyone to explain this without posting,
at the bare minimum, the error logs from the ftp program, the version
of openbsd you are using, and the version of ports you are using.
On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:24:09 +0200, evilknievel <evilthings_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> I have a problem installing programs from ports, or i have problems
> downloading the src:s, i tried installing /usr/ports/net/pfstat/ for
> example, it tries to download the source but fails, but when i try the
> exact same ftp using wget it works perfectly.
> Could anybody explain this? why does it work with wget and not with ftp ?