[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue with installing programs from ports
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Issue with installing programs from ports
- From: evilknievel <evilthings_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:24:09 +0200
- Reply-to: evilknievel <evilthings_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I have a problem installing programs from ports, or i have problems
downloading the src:s, i tried installing /usr/ports/net/pfstat/ for
example, it tries to download the source but fails, but when i try the
exact same ftp using wget it works perfectly.
Could anybody explain this? why does it work with wget and not with ftp ?
Visit your host, monkey.org