[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Revision/info lines in files from CVS
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Revision/info lines in files from CVS
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:45:53 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Rogier Krieger <rkrieger_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> Where do the following 'tags' come from? Lines such as:
Keywords. People shouldn't call them tags. A tag is something
very different in CVS.
> I tried the CVS docs and the FAQ, but I didn't find an answer.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org