[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: midnight commander
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: midnight commander
- From: jgw_(_at_)_absent_(_dot_)_org
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:35:29 -0700 (PDT)
> ray_(_at_)_gree_(_dot_)_org wrote:
>>Hi, I am new with OpenBSD, comming from Debian.
>>I try to find a way to install MC 4.5 on my machine but when I try to
>> compile it
>>I have a message telling that the port is broken.
>>is someone knows how to fix this simply
> I'm with him on this... I'd really like to see MC work or be removed
> from ports. Anyhow, you can download the source and compile it and it
> works great.
It appears that it's currently not available via ports or packages, for
2. Volunteer to fix it yourself. The guy who probably has it on his pile
doesn't have time to fix it right now. Perhaps because he's fixing
something else in OpenBSD, trying to raise his kids, or just taking a
3. Compile it yourself. Fetch the source from: http://www.gnome.org/mc
Visit your host, monkey.org