[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD Internet
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD Internet
- From: Michael Kreikenbaum <crouching_(_dot_)_tiger_(_at_)_web_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:50:08 +0200
- Cc: Dave Sorg <david_sorg_(_at_)_hotmail_(_dot_)_com>
Also, is the pf command the only firewall included? What do I have to
do to keep my OpenBSD box secure from the outside hackers?
that's why we all use it, or am I wrong? You _don't_ have to do
anything to keep you OpenBSD box secure from outside crackers.
There's some things you might wish _not_ to do (like running the rlogin
daemon), but you can figure those out (and the man pages help ;-).
Visit your host, monkey.org