[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How far off is -current from 3.6
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How far off is -current from 3.6
- From: Sean Hafeez <sah_(_dot_)_list_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:52:53 -0700
- Reply-to: Sean Hafeez <sah_(_dot_)_list_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
so if i order today it will ship very soon now and not nov 1st like
the site said.
also, i want to install a new clean 3.6 box. not install 3.5 and the
cvs up to 3.6, thus the reason i was asking about what snapshot to
am i to understand that there will be nothing in the snapshot dir
until 3.6 is released/
On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:44:05 -0700, Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 03:38:36PM -0700, Sean Hafeez wrote:
> > Well in that case why the wait to Nov. 1 to put it up on the FTP site?
> to reward people who pre-ordered, since some of the pre-orders have
> shipped already. had you pre-ordered, you would likely have the
> disks when you need them.
Visit your host, monkey.org