Re: How far off is -current from 3.6

i believe it is in cvs ?

Bruno Mairlot wrote:
Then, where is it ?

there is no 3.6 directory on the directory and the snapshots dir is empty (except for 'n' dir).

Bruno

C. Bensend wrote:

3.6 is suppose to be out on Nov. 1. How far from the 3.6 release is
-current? I have a new production system to build next week and I was
thinking about doing it with -current. Is there a date for a code
freeze? I know about the release cycle but is there a "Gold Master
Date" or will code be commited at 2359 on Oct 31? I having used

-CURRENT is well past 3.6-RELEASE.

Benny

--
Antonio Broughton