Re: OpenBSD Internet

Dave:

 OpenBSD has Firefox, Mozilla as well as Konqueror on the CD's. You
can also install them from ports. I recommend that you get Michael
Lucas'  "Absolute OpenBSD", which I have found to be an excellent
guide. It also has three chapters devoted to pf.

http://www.openbsd.org/books.html#book2

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 23:27:33 -0400, Dave Sorg <david_sorg_(_at_)_hotmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> I apologize if this sounds a bit uninformed. I wanted to set up my OpenBSD
> box so I could use the internet. I did the search man -k internet. I could
> not find a browser that came with the OS. Which ones (preferably graphical)

Visit your host, monkey.org