OpenBSD Internet

I apologize if this sounds a bit uninformed. I wanted to set up my OpenBSD box so I could use the internet. I did the search man -k internet. I could not find a browser that came with the OS. Which ones (preferably graphical) are recommended. I understand I will probably have to use the X Windows system.

Also, is the pf command the only firewall included? What do I have to do to keep my OpenBSD box secure from the outside hackers?

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/