[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD Order: BSD purchasing services
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD Order: BSD purchasing services
- From: Jason Crawford <jasonrcrawford_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:53:14 -0400
- Reply-to: Jason Crawford <jasonrcrawford_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
You know, is it just me, or should you not HAVE to order a T-shirt in
order to just not get a busted cd case. I've ordered CDs from other
operating systems, and never had a busted CD case problem, and I
didn't order a T-shirt from them.
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:04:38 -0700, rickie kerndt <kerndtr_(_at_)_kerndt_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> Hmm, simple solution to better packaging. Order a T-shirt. Should have
> thought of that years ago. :) Though I not a T-shirt fan one will go in
> with me CD orders from now on.
> --On Wednesday, September 29, 2004 9:15 AM -0500 Gordon Grieder
> <grub_(_at_)_grub_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> > ... and using the tshirts as packing material works well, although this
> > time I had to get a poster as the shirts weren't available yet.
Visit your host, monkey.org