Re: OpenBSD integrity - thanks

* Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl> [2004-09-29 08:28]:
> Jeffrey Lim wrote:
> > I know the replacements for X11 and ipf, but what about apache? has
> > any other solution come up to replace Apache? what do u guys use?
> Apache of course :-)
>
> They just maintain the old unencumbered version in the local
> repository without tracking recent changes.

which recent changes, exactly? ;)

give it a break: all what happens in the apache 1.3 tree is a few
bugfixes (that either do not affect us at all or we fix on our own when
the bug description is available) and some let's-shuffle-code-around
action.