Amsterdam 28 September SANE Free Software Bazaar

Hi,

for those interested, a reminder that we'll be at the SANE conference
for the following three days, if you come by tomorrow between 18h30 and
22h, the entrance is free for the expo. I have summoned at least 4 Dutch
developers so at least one is bound to show up ;-)

More info at http://www.nluug.nl/events/sane2004/bazaar.html

The Free Software Bazaar is a unique opportunity to meet software developers
and get involved in the creative process of Free Software. Gather around a
screen to check out the latest features. Meet people you only know by e-mail.
Have a heated discussion about choices to be made. Be part of the future.

With kind regards,

Wim.