OpenBSD : DHCP Client Problem

Hi
First of all I read the FAQ and man pages related with this topic.
I have two network adapters and I will use one of the for internet connection (rl0).
I first edit /etc/hostname.rl0
 #echo "dhcp" > /etc/hostname.rl0
then
 #route flush
 #dhclient rl0
This assigns IP adresses as follows...
 DHCPOFFER from 192.168.100.1
 DHCPREQUEST on rl0 to 255.255.255.255 on port 67
 DHCPACK from 192.168.100.1
 New Network Number : 192.168.100.0
 New Broadcast Address : 192.168.100.255
And the "ifconfig rl0" gives
 status : active
 ..
 ..
 inet : 192.168.100.2
Then I try to ping somewhere (ie google), the system caanot "route"!
The /etc/resolv.conf includes
 nameserver 192.168.100.1

I also tried
 #sh /etc/netstart

If I give "netstat -r" or "route show" and then type "ifconfig rl0" the inet address will change to 0.0.0.0!

But, when I try to connect to internet with the same modem in Windows 98 (I do no changes in TCP/IP configuration, all the settings are untouched) I just connect the cable modem to my ethernet card and connect to internet.

I tried to reset the modem several times. Edit /etc/dhclient.conf file and prevent the system to get the DNS address from DHCP (but not gave an address myself, I am not sure!)

Why do the addreses given to me are in 192.168.*.* format (LAN format) !?!? The addreses in Windows 98 are like 62.248.*.*!
How can I configure my system? I, actually want to use it as an gateway.

    Thanks....
Fehmi Noyan ISI