[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SSH and the question "How to kick a user after X min Inactivity?".
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: SSH and the question "How to kick a user after X min Inactivity?".
- From: van Helsing <vh_(_at_)_helith_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:55:09 +0200
- Organization: Helith Network
Is it possible (just with the SSHd) to kick users if they DON'T use the
connection for about e.g. 20 Minutes? I didn't found something in the
manpage but maybe I didn't read it exactly.
It would be a very nice feauture e.g. for shellservers....
[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]
Visit your host, monkey.org