[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Another 'halt -p' storry
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Another 'halt -p' storry
- From: van Helsing <vh_(_at_)_helith_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:03:11 +0200
- Organization: Helith Network
'halt -p' dosn't work on my ASUS K8V SE Deluxe, also the "hack" dosn't
work. I've to power off the computer manualy...
I don't know WHEN this change was include the CVS but I updated
(current) 2 days ago and noticed it.
And because dmesg: My system didn't changed. dmesg is in the archiv.
[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]