[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OpenBSD/pmax DECstation (MIPS R3000)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OpenBSD/pmax DECstation (MIPS R3000)
- From: "J.C. Roberts" <unknown_(_at_)_abac_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:27:51 -0700
- Cc: millert_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: None
Was the reason for the pmax port being dropped a lack of devilepers?
Any other issues?
I'm putting together a DECstation 5000/133 right now and I still need
more parts but when I get all the hardware, I'm wondering how much of a
masochist I would need to be in order to try bringing the pmax port up
Visit your host, monkey.org