[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NTFS large file support
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: NTFS large file support
- From: Remy <remyheiden_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:22:57 +0200
- Reply-to: Remy <remyheiden_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:54:29 -0700, Christian Jones <chjones_(_at_)_aleph0_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> Hi! I'm running 3.5-CURRENT with a kernel that differs from GENERIC
> only by enabling NTFS support. Everything seems to work fine except for
> reading files over 4GB (2^32 = 2**32 = 4294967296 Bytes). For these
> files, everything seems to read only the first (file size mod 4GB).
would there be a reason that NTFS support is not enabled in GENERIC ?
Visit your host, monkey.org