[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Isakmpd throughput
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Isakmpd throughput
- From: Eric Eekhof <eric_(_at_)_eekhof_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:09:44 +0200
- Organization: Eric Conspiracy Secret Labs
- Reply-to: eric_(_at_)_eekhof_(_dot_)_net
On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 11:18:55AM +0200, Eric Eekhof wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 11:48:22AM -0400, Jason Dixon wrote:
> > Before correlating any results to the hifn, I'd first investigate your
> > traffic generators. All you've described so far are the VPN gateways.
> I admit I failed to mention the generator specs here, but I think the
> generators are not the problem here.
I ran some test with different traffic generators, but the results didn't
differ from pervious results.
Visit your host, monkey.org