raw data CDs

Hi All,

I'm wondering just how to burn a raw data CD with OpenBSD (that is, one
without the ISO9660 filesystem). I know how to do this with FreeBSD:

  burncd -f /dev/acd1 -s 12 data archive.tar.gz fixate

Since OpenBSD uses cdrecord rather than burncd, the syntax must be
slightly different, but I haven't hit on the right combination yet. I
know that the device node for the CDR burner is /dev/cd1a, and the raw
node is /dev/rcd1c. Googling on "raw data CD OpenBSD" turned up some
interesting stuff but not the correct answer - any suggestions would be
appreciated.

TIA,
Robert

Visit your host, monkey.org