[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Freezes on 3.5
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Freezes on 3.5
- From: "miscbsd" <miscbsd_(_at_)_sapl_(_dot_)_ab_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:26:24 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: miscbsd_(_at_)_sapl_(_dot_)_ab_(_dot_)_ca
Uh.. any reasons why you feel you need to run a custom kernel?
> Hello again,
> I'm afraid to report that the freeze has happened again today, after
> just over a week of uptime, symptoms as before (system just sits there,
> cursor flashing but shell not responding, pings OK but network services
> not working (http, ssh, imaps)).
> The update to current has not resolved this or the USB issue.
> Anything else I can try? If any further information is required, please
> let me know.
> Thanks & regards
<#=- dmesg's snipped -=#>
Visit your host, monkey.org