[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Interesting new RAID card?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Interesting new RAID card?
- From: Sean Hafeez <sah_(_dot_)_list_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:38:26 -0700
- Reply-to: Sean Hafeez <sah_(_dot_)_list_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
Well I am not sure that is true, depending on the way you look at it.
The question is what IDE chipset does it look like? If it runs under
Windows without having a to install a new driver (which it says it
does), then it is using, or looks like it is using, a normal everyday
GENERIC ide driver then it *may* work with the normal OpenBSD drivers.
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:04:39 -0600, Breen Ouellette <the_(_dot_)_man_(_at_)_breeno_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> "Currently only supports Windows XP, 2000, & 2003" kinda says it all,
> doesn't it? (http://store.syncraid.com/sr5103.html)