[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: prism GT support
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: prism GT support
- From: Ed White <ed_(_dot_)_white_(_at_)_libero_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:14:21 +0200
- Reply-to: ed_(_dot_)_white_(_at_)_libero_(_dot_)_it
> But we will *NOT* compromise our principles and start integrating
> non-free components. If that is not acceptable to you, then please go
> run something else which has support for these (rare) undocumented or
> firmware locked devices. There are many other systems you can run
> that contain various non-free components just to give you such
> support. Like Windows, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, or NetBSD. Perhaps
> those will appeal to you more.
I never asked to void your goals or policy.
Visit your host, monkey.org