Re: Wireless PCI card support in upcoming 3.6

>Some clever person at the core OpenBSD development team must have had the
>thought

He has...

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=109519653610773&w=2

>And I appreciate if we (all that read this) can avoid short childish answers
>like "It will never happen". This as we all hopefully want to use the great
>OpenBSD in the future as well.

When you ask a question, get an answer you don't like, and respond by
asking the question again, you may expect short childish answers.  When
you act like a child, you may expect to be treated like one.

-tony