Re: WiFi : Conexant PRISM ?

On Sep 14, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Ed White wrote:

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 19:30, Pedro Martelletto wrote:
sure. so that's why you're doing petitions, talking to vendors, and not
crying on our mailing lists, right?

I'm not the project leader. I cannot speak for the OpenBSD project.

That's the weakest cop-out I've ever heard on this list. Where were you when J.C. Roberts met the CEO of HiFn on behalf of the OpenBSD project/community? Oh, that's right, you were right there speaking for the OpenBSD project...

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=109204181629914&w=2

-- Jason Dixon, RHCE DixonGroup Consulting http://www.dixongroup.net