Re: IPsec tunnels stop working after update to 3.5

Doering, Florian <florian.doering <at> gmx.de> writes:
> after update from 3.4 to 3.5 my isakmpd IPsec-tunnels stop working.
>
> i have not changed the configuration: i replaced the certs, policy-
> and config-files from the 3.4 systems. it still worked when i did
> an update on one of the fw, but after updating the 2nd fw to 3.5 it stopped.
>
> perhaps someone has a quick idea before i start posting my config- and
> debug-logfiles.

As a longshot: we had a similar problem, and it seems to be caused by
our configuration file specifying both second- and kilobyte-based
lifetimes for either phase 1 or phase 2.  Removing either of the lifetimes
from the configuration fixed the problem (see my earlier posting on the
subject).

-Sami

Visit your host, monkey.org