[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to disable IPv6 ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How to disable IPv6 ?
- From: Ed White <ed_(_dot_)_white_(_at_)_libero_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:19:34 +0200
- Reply-to: ed_(_dot_)_white_(_at_)_libero_(_dot_)_it
> Remove what I don't use to lower the security risk.
> At the moment I'm blocking inet6 with PF.
> > in other words, you are not trying to solve any problem.
> > the pf block is more than sufficient.
I've successfully reduced my exposure in the past.
Visit your host, monkey.org