[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD on a SunFire V100
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD on a SunFire V100
- From: Thorin Oakenshield <thorin_(_at_)_linux_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:40:42 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 12:08:08AM -0600, Navan Carson wrote:
> Thorin Oakenshield wrote:
> >There's a little SunFire V100 lying unused there, at work, and I'd like
> >buying them? At which cost? TIA.
> Here is some documentation for the V100:
THNX very much, I'll have some stuff to read and print, on mondays !!
> The RJ45 is the 'new' thing for serial ports on network equipment. You
> can use a network cable, and RJ45/DB9 converters are available at most
> electronic parts stores.
As said in a previous mail, I'm trying to use a Cisco console cable..
anyway THNX for your kind reply, I hope to keep up to date about this.
Pierluigi De Rosa (thorin_(_at_)_durin_(_dot_)_khazad-dum_(_dot_)_net).
Visit your host, monkey.org