Solved... (Re: PHP setup problem? Can't exec external programs)

Ok, I said I was probably missing something stupid...

When I tried pulling sh into the chroot, I placed it into the wrong
location. I really has to be in /var/www/bin. Once there is a sh in
/var/www/bin, php is indeed able to execute external programs. Duh.
Apparently, I was looking at this problem for too long earlier on...

Cheerio,

Thomas
--
 ****** PLEASE: NO Cc's to me privately, I do read the list - thanks! ******